Bunny sewing pattern and tutorial
Make more than one style of bunny rabbit doll with this cute and easy PDF sewing pattern. Experience sewing cloth dolls or making stuffed animal toys is not necessary. This sewing pattern is for complete beginners. It includes step-by-step photographs, detailed instructions and lots of tips from my years of doll making experience. I will also invite you to join a friendly and supportive Facebook group. Here you can watch video demonstrations, see bunny dolls made by other customers and ask questions.
A handmade bunny doll makes a special gift for Easter, a birthday or Christmas. It is also a cute nursery decoration for a new baby.
With this sewing pattern, you can make a bunny doll with floppy or stand-up ears. You can choose to sew or paint the bunny’s face using templates for open or closed eyes. It includes clothes for your bunny - choose from shorts or a skirt and a bow, which can be used as a bow tie or place it next to the bunny’s ear
WHAT YOU GET
Professional pattern and 50 pages of instructions...
- Full size pattern pieces that have been professionally drafted on a computer and include seam allowances
- Full-colour, step-by-step photos and detailed instructions
- A list of tools and materials
- Help with hand sewing, including how to discreetly secure threads, illustrated instructions for all the stitches used for the face and attaching the arms and ears to the body
- Templates to accurately draw the bunny's face
- Access to a private, members-only Facebook community where I share more tips and videos. Members can ask questions and share their creations using my patterns
Materials and tools
Materials and tools
Without ears approximately 15" (38.1cm), with stand-up ears 18" (47cm)
• Digital PDF file (you will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader or Preview for Mac to open the file)
• Written in English
• Measurements are given in inches and centimetres
Beginner friendly - No experience of making dolls is necessary, but you will need to have basic knowledge of how to use a sewing machine and be familiar with hand sewing
• Downloads are non-refundable
• You may sell dolls made from the pattern if you meet the following terms
• Sharing, selling or distributing my pattern and instructions electronically or in printed form is strictly prohibited under copyright law
My kids love their bunnies as much as I enjoyed sewing them 🙂
Simple, easy to follow instructions. Turned out so cute!
I really enjoyed working on this project! The pattern is beautiful. The instructions are easy to follow and the project comes together nicely. I am having fun being creative with the fabric and clothing. I’m really excited to give the bunnies as baby gifts.
I found the bunny tutorial great given the visuals through every step.
How do I get it?