Teddy bear sewing pattern PDF and tutorial
Make a teddy bear or panda doll with this cute and easy PDF bear sewing pattern. Experience sewing cloth dolls or making stuffed bear/animal toys is not necessary. This sewing pattern is for complete beginners. It includes step-by-step photographs, detailed instructions and lots of tips from my years of doll making experience. I will also invite you to join a friendly and supportive Facebook group. Here you can watch video demonstrations, see bears made by other customers and ask questions.
A handmade teddy bear makes a special gift for a birthday or Christmas. It is also a cute nursery decoration for a new baby or it could be made as a memory bear to remember a loved one.
With this sewing pattern, you can make a bear or panda doll. You can choose to sew or paint the bear’s face using templates for open or closed eyes. Instructions are given for sewing markings on your bear and adding whiskers. It includes clothes for your bear - you can make overalls, a headscarf and a bow, which can be used as a bow tie or placed next to the bear’s ear
WHAT YOU GET
Professional pattern and 50 pages of instructions...
- Full size pattern pieces that have been professionally drafted on a computer and include seam allowances
- Full-colour, step-by-step photos and detailed instructions
- A list of tools and materials
- Help with hand sewing, including how to discreetly secure threads, illustrated instructions for all the stitches used for the face and attaching the arms and ears to the body
- Templates to accurately draw the bear's face
- Access to a private, members-only Facebook community where I share more tips and videos. Members can ask questions and share their creations using my patterns
Check out my latest blog post to see some dolls made with my bear sewing pattern and to hear what customers think
Materials and tools
Materials and tools
Without ears approximately 15" (38.1cm)
• Digital PDF file (you will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader or Preview for Mac to open the file)
• Written in English
• Measurements are given in inches and centimetres
Beginner friendly - No experience of making dolls is necessary, but you will need to have basic knowledge of how to use a sewing machine and be familiar with hand sewing
• Downloads are non-refundable
• You may sell dolls made from the pattern if you meet the following terms
• Sharing, selling or distributing my pattern and instructions electronically or in printed form is strictly prohibited under copyright law
Studio Seren patterns are great for those new to sewing and those more experienced. The written instructions are concise and easy to follow. Having the step by step photographs really helps too.
Joining the super friendly, informative and fun Facebook group was wonderful. Full of video tutorials, guidance and ideas.
I’m already on Bear number 3! If you’re thinking about purchasing a Studio Seren pattern I can very highly recommend them 😃
excellent instructions, helpful videos sooooo cute
everything about them is lovely the patterns the information the bears are just lovely thank you and i will be buying more x
I’ve enjoyed making the bear. Not yet finished, but hope to finish this week. I found attaching the arms and ears tricky. I would have benefited from a video tutorial. I really enjoy seeing other people’s work.
I'm so happy that you are enjoying my pattern. There are videos showing how to attach the ears and arms in the Facebook group that you were invited to join when you ordered a pattern. I would be happy to send you the link if you need it again. Just message me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lots of love