Fox and wolf sewing pattern and tutorial
Make a wolf or fox doll with this cute and easy PDF sewing pattern. Experience sewing cloth / plush dolls or making stuffed animal toys is not necessary. This woodland animal sewing pattern is for confident beginners. It includes step-by-step photographs, detailed instructions and lots of tips from my years of doll making experience. I will also invite you to join a friendly and supportive Facebook group where you can watch video demonstrations, ask questions and see dolls made by other members.
A handmade wolf or fox doll could be made as a personalised gift, for a birthday or Christmas. It could also make a cute woodland nursery decoration or a gift for a woodland baby shower
With this sewing pattern, you can make a fox or wolf stuffed animal doll. You can choose to sew or paint the face using templates for open or closed eyes. The pattern includes a tiered dress, an all-in-one suit and a bow. It also includes templates and instructions to add an appliqué mushroom to the bib of the dress or suit.
WHAT YOU GET
Professional pattern and 55 pages of instructions...
- Full-size pattern pieces that have been professionally drafted on a computer and include seam allowances
- Lots of tips from my years of doll making experience
- A list of tools and materials
- Illustrated instructions for stitches used to sew the doll face and attach the arms and ears to the body
- Templates to draw the fox's face accurately
- Access to a supportive and friendly Facebook community where you can watch video demonstrations, ask questions and see dolls made by other members
The fox/wolf, dress and bow is suitable for beginners, the all-in-one suit is for confident beginners
The pattern and tutorial are sent as PDF files so that you can start sewing immediately
The fox doll can wear the same clothes as the dolls in my bunny, bear, cat and dog sewing patterns. They can also wear the daisy dress and Spring outfit
You may sell dolls made with this pattern if you observe the following terms and conditions. Sharing, selling or distributing my pattern and instructions electronically or in printed form is strictly prohibited
Materials and tools
Materials and tools
Without ears approximately 15" (38.1cm), 16” (40.6cm) with ears 17” (43cm)
• Digital PDF file (you will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader or Preview for Mac to open the file)
• Written in English
• Measurements are given in inches and centimetres
Beginner friendly - No experience of making dolls is necessary, but you will need to have basic knowledge of how to use a sewing machine and be familiar with hand sewing
• Downloads are non-refundable
• You may sell dolls made from the pattern if you meet the following terms
• Sharing, selling or distributing my pattern and instructions electronically or in printed form is strictly prohibited under copyright law
I'm so excited to make a great design🤗thank you🥰
Ces poupées sont magnifiques. Je me suis beaucoup amusée à les coudre .
Le patron est très bien conçu.
Très contente ça fait longtemps que je cherchais un patron pour des doudou . J ai qu'une envie c est dans fabriquer plein . Merci beaucoup et ça ne seras pas le dernier .
El patrón muy fácil de seguir, me encantó.. con el patrón de la ropa me pude guiar muy fácilmente, está muy bien explicado todo .. seguiré comprando más patrones
I loved making the fox! I absolutely love these patterns, and their detailed instructions are perfect!