Cat sewing pattern and tutorial
Make more than one style of cat doll with this cute and easy PDF sewing pattern. Experience sewing cloth dolls or making stuffed animal toys is not necessary. This cat sewing pattern is for confident beginners. It includes step-by-step photographs, detailed instructions and lots of tips from my years of doll making experience. I will also invite you to join a friendly and supportive Facebook group where you can watch video demonstrations, ask questions and see cat dolls made by other members.
A handmade cat doll could be made as a personalised gift for a cat lover, a birthday or Christmas. It could also be made as a cat loss gift or make a cute nursery decoration for a new baby.
With this sewing pattern, you can design your own cat stuffed animal. You can choose to sew or paint the cat’s face using templates for open or closed eyes. There are templates and instructions to include corner spots or sewn stripes on your cat. It includes a tiered dress and a bow for your cat.
WHAT YOU GET
Professional pattern and 49 pages of instructions...
- Full-size pattern pieces that have been professionally drafted on a computer and include seam allowances
- Lots of tips from my years of doll making experience
- A list of tools and materials
- Illustrated instructions for stitches used to sew the doll face and attach the arms and ears to the body
- Templates to draw the cat's face and spots accurately
- Access to a supportive and friendly Facebook community where you can watch video demonstrations, ask questions and see dolls made by other members
The cat is suitable for beginners, the dress is for confident beginners
The pattern and tutorial are sent as PDF files so that you can immediately start sewing
The cat doll can wear the same clothes as the dolls in my bunny, bear and dog sewing patterns. They can also wear the daisy dress and Spring outfit
Materials and tools
Materials and tools
Without ears approximately 15" (38.1cm), 16” (40.6cm) with ears 17” (43cm)
• Digital PDF file (you will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader or Preview for Mac to open the file)
• Written in English
• Measurements are given in inches and centimetres
Beginner friendly - No experience of making dolls is necessary, but you will need to have basic knowledge of how to use a sewing machine and be familiar with hand sewing
• Downloads are non-refundable
• You may sell dolls made from the pattern if you meet the following terms
• Sharing, selling or distributing my pattern and instructions electronically or in printed form is strictly prohibited under copyright law
Bravo pour cette idée incroyable ! Même un débutant peut se lancer ! C’est ce que j’ai fait. Les instructions sont précises, on n’a qu’à suivre et se laisser porter ! Un excellent anti stress !!! Bravo pour tout ce talent partagé !
Cat sewing pattern PDF and tutorial
It is easy to sew and it is a very beatiful doll!
A great pattern with lots of good pictures, good, usefull and easy to follow step by step descriptions.