Dog sewing pattern and tutorial
Make more than one style of puppy with this cute and easy PDF dog sewing pattern. It includes step-by-step photographs, detailed instructions and lots of tips from my years of doll making experience. I will also invite you to join a friendly and supportive Facebook group. Here you can watch video demonstrations, see dog dolls made by other customers and ask questions.
Experience sewing cloth dolls or making stuffed animal toys is not necessary. This dog sewing pattern is for confident beginners.
With this sewing pattern, you can design your own dog stuffed animal. There are three types of ears to choose from. You can choose to sew or paint the dog’s face using templates for open or closed eyes. There are templates and instructions to include an eye patch or sewn or painted spots on your dog. It includes clothes for your dog - choose from a sleeveless dress or romper and a bow, which can be used as a bow tie or placed next to the dog’s ear or on their dress.
A handmade dog doll makes a special gift for a dog lover, a birthday or Christmas. It could also be made as a dog loss memorial gift or it would make a cute nursery decoration for a new baby.
WHAT YOU GET
Professional pattern and 60 pages of instructions...
- Full-size pattern pieces that have been professionally drafted on a computer and include seam allowances
- Lots of tips from my years of doll making experience
- A list of tools and materials
- Illustrated instructions for stitches used to sew the doll face and attach the arms and ears to the body
- Templates to draw the dog's face and spots accurately
- Access to a supportive and friendly Facebook community where I share video demonstrations, more tips and inspiration for making my animal doll patterns. Members can ask questions and share their dolls using my patterns
The pattern and tutorial are sent as PDF files so that you can immediately start sewing
The dog doll can wear the same clothes as the dolls in my bunny and bear sewing patterns. They can also wear the daisy dress and Spring outfit
Materials and tools
Materials and tools
Without ears approximately 15" (38.1cm), with stand up ears 17” (43cm)
• Digital PDF file (you will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader or Preview for Mac to open the file)
• Written in English
• Measurements are given in inches and centimetres
Beginner friendly - No experience of making dolls is necessary, but you will need to have basic knowledge of how to use a sewing machine and be familiar with hand sewing
• Downloads are non-refundable
• You may sell dolls made from the pattern if you meet the following terms
• Sharing, selling or distributing my pattern and instructions electronically or in printed form is strictly prohibited under copyright law
Très sympa à faire . Merci
I purchased all the patterns! So darling! I just wish in addition all the clothes were sold separately 💕🤗
This review has no content.
Lovely pattern with lots of options for making something unique. Thank you